This is a page about the supposed romantic relationship between Luka and Jahara.
Note: This page may contain evidence that may relate to other subjects.
- Luka begs Mishcka not to punish Jahara after she fails a mission.
- Luka promises to not forget about Jahara after she recieves her punishment.
- Luka mutters Jahara's name softly when she faints.
- Luka prepares to draw his sword at Mishcka for hitting Jahara.
- When Garnia mentions Jahara, Luka becomes quiet, and his fist secretly clenches beside him.
- When Duran mentions Jahara Luka leaves
- Luka tells Jakata to take back the ill thing he said about Jahara
- Begs Jahara to fight the hideous card
- Rushes in to save Jahara from the avalanche
- He trusts her enough that he doesn't strap her down despite her being controlled by the hideous card
- Luka promises that he will find a way to help Jahara free from the hideous card
- Luka again tries to reason with her
- Luka asks what happening to Jahara when she fight the hideous card
- Luka is last seen carrying Jahara out of the Luftdrake
- When Luka leaves the conversation, Jahara stares at him, and makes up her mind to follow him.
- When she catches up to him she asks him where he is going.
- Luka answers, and Jahara is seen with a shocked expression
- In the Dragon Airship, Jahara makes her goal to outshine Luka, and she then goes on the mission on her own.
- When Jahara yells at Ave stating that she and Luka could've defeated the tigeroiuds without him she hints that she wanted her and Luka to be alone
- When Duran says that Luka is "colder than an ice card" Jahara punches the wall
- Jahara's secret crush on Luka is exposed when in the dream field, dreaming that Luka says that he loves her.
- Jahara dreams of dancing and going out to dinner with Luka.
- Jahara states that knowing that Luka loves her makes her happier then she has ever been
- Her nightmare is of him hating her.
- Jahara shakes her head to Luka to tell him not to try to defend her after failing her mission.
- Jahara asks Luka to never forget her.